wow this game is very interesting! I love how its like ace attourney, ive always wanted to play that, but this is great
This is my first proper participation in a game jam, and my first time trying to take the reins with Unity.
THIS GAME IS UNFINISHED
- Tweaked the volume to be quieter,
- Fixed some of the dialog to make it clearer what you are supposed to do (especially during the witness testimony)
- Adjusted opening dialog a little to flow better.
- Fixed a bug where the Evidence Record button text would not revert after the witness testimony.
What I would have liked the game to be:
- You play as Poppy a dog who is thrust into a situation where she must help reveal the truth about the sinister murder of Fabian the Cockerel in a Domestic Trial against the local community of household companions.
- Will her client be proven innocent in this hopeless situation?
- With your help, their fate will be decided.
How it actually ended up:
- You play as Poppy, a dog who must answer a couple of questions correctly to progress the vague hint of a story enough to get the 'Thanks for Playing' screen.
Trying to throw together a murder story with fake testimonies in a couple of days is haaarrrdd
Anwyay, this was more of an experiment for me to try and get more experience with Unity. After working through some of the early modules of the Udemy Unity course, I figured that this would be a fun project...
Annoyingly, it is -technically- complete in terms of functionality. I just didn't have time to develop a plot, and the associated art assets.
Either way, I hope you have fun with it.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thank you very much. It was very much inspired my Ace Attorney and I'd highly recommend that you play that if you are able, it's great fun. :)
I had my speakers up so the text noise scared me so bad!
I love presenting evidence!! Brings me back to two fandoms I enjoy, and the text and face animations really sell it!
This is a great short and sweet demo! Congrats!
Haha, I probably should've put a sound warning around or something, sorry about that xD
Glad you liked it though, and Thank you!. I am definitely considering working some more on it to create a complete section at least~